DevOps Engineer (AWS)
WATA is actively looking for many DepOps at different levels to join our team. Joining us, you will have a chance to work with our proactive and talented people, and you will have a chance to work directly with our clients from the US, Singapore, Japan, and Australia.
The reasons to join our company:
- Work with young and talented engineers with a great teamwork.
- You will be proud of producing software applications that millions of people are using everyday.
- A long-term project with top clients in the world.
- Very attractive salary and annual salary review.
- Opportunity for working overseas.
- At least 4+ year of experience as DevOps engineer.
- Familiar with PaaS, IaaS, Serverless...
- Familiar with CI/CD build pipeline using one of (GitHub Actions, GitLab CI, Jenkins, AWS CodeBuild...).
- Familiar with infrastructure as code concept and practice (AWS Cloudformation, Terraform, Azure Resource Template/bicep).
- Familiar with scripting languages (bash or PHP or NodeJS or Python or Perl).
- Able to work in both Linux and Windows-based environments and associated code frameworks (ex: .NET Core, Node.js, Python).
- Working experience with cloud-based infrastructure (AWS).
- Experience with containerization technology (Docker) and container orchestration (K8S, Docker Swarm).
- [Plus] Experience with continuous code inspection tool like SonarQube.
- [Plus] Experience with Application-level monitoring (APM).
- [Plus] Experience with System-level monitoring (Zabbix or Nagios or Prometheus).
- [Plus] Experience working with API and ETL endpoints (ex: REST, SOAP, XML, JSON).
- [Plus] Experience with automation and deployment templates for relational and NoSQL databases such as MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB.
- [Big Plus] hold any cloud certification such as AWS Certified Solutions Architect or Azure.
- DevOps Engineer Expert or Azure Solutions Architect Expert, CKA...
Nice to have:
- Ability to research, adapt quickly to new technologies.
- Eager to learn new technologies.
- English skills (able to read documents, chat & write emails).
- Teamwork skills.
- Good at investigating and solving incident and problem skill.
- Self-motivated and Self-directed.
- Can-do-attitude and put the goals of the team before your own prestige.
- You are able and hungry to take on a lot of responsibility.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Free snack-drink.
- Competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary and a good long-term and performance bonus monthly and yearly.
- Support onsite fee with two way airline tickets if customer requires.
- 5 working days per week (Monday-Friday), to some extent flexible working hours.
- Friendly, professional and open working environment.
- Premium Health Insurance package for you.
- Opportunities to improve English skills within an international team – English is an official language.
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies.
- You will become the key members of WATA as we WATA is growing faster and bigger now.
- Guaranteed permanent employment and career development.
- Skills up plan with Tech talk, soft skill talk, English club, working process training.
- Company trip yearly.