Mid to Senior PHP Developer
WATA Corp. is actively looking for many Mid to Senior PHP Developer candidates to join our dynamic development team. Joining us, you will have a chance to work with our proactive and talented people, and you will have a chance to work directly with our clients from North America, Singapore, Japan, Korea, and Australia.
5 reasons to join our company:
● Work with young and talented engineers with great teamwork.
● Will be proud of producing software applications that millions of people are using every day.
● A long-term project with top clients in the world.
● Very attractive salary and annual salary review.
● Opportunity for working overseas.
● Bachelor's degree (Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Communication/ Information Science/Telecommunications)
● At least 3+ years experience developing websites using PHP, MySQL, HTML/CSS/JS.
● Advanced in developing Laravel, Symfony, Phalcon, or any framework.
● Experience in developing RESTful API or GraphQL.
● Deep knowledge about OOP, MVC patterns.
● Experience working with responsive frameworks like Bootstrap, Bulma, or etc.
● Experience in authentication protocols (OAuth2, OpenID, and JsonWebToken).
● Familiarity with Photoshop, Sketch, Invision, or Figma.
● Eager to learn new technologies.
Nice to have:
● Have knowledge cake PHP: https://cakephp.org/
● Have knowledge about Semantic Web, Responsive Web.
● Experience with relational databases (MS SQL, PostgreSQL or Oracle) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, DynamoDB, Elastic Search, Redis or Cassandra)
● Experience in unit testing with tools such as PHPUnit, Jest, and various other utilities and assertion libraries (Chai, Sinon, etc.)
● Able to write well-structured and maintainable code.
● Familiar with agile practices such as Scrum or Kanban.
● Can-do-attitude and put the goals of the team before your own prestige.
● You are able and hungry to take on a lot of responsibility.
● Basic English
● Teamwork skills
● Good at investigating and solving incident and problem skill
● Self-motivated and Self-directed.
● Highly responsible in work, proactive, self-organized, and good teamwork spirit.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
● Free snack-drink
● Working time: 9AM – 6PM (Monday – Friday).
● Competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary and a good long-term
● Performance bonus.
● Support onsite fee with two-way airline tickets if customer requires.
● 5 working days per week (Monday-Friday), to some extent flexible working hours.
● Friendly, professional, and open working environment.
● Premium Health Insurance package for you
● Opportunities to improve English skills within an international team – English is an official language.
● Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
● You will become the key members of WATA as WATA is growing faster and bigger now
● Guaranteed permanent employment and career development.
● Skills up plan with Tech talk, soft skill talk, English club, working process training.
● Company trip yearly
"More than just a job, WATA is the right place to inspire your work & life"